Three gems of the nature in Santander
Three Gems of the Nature in Santander
Las Ventanas de Tisquizoque- Peñón Caves- Guadalupe Rivers Hidden Secrets of Santander
Colombia's biodiversity can be equivalent to 20% of the planet's total
We will Take you to:
- Make an entertaining trip by land from Bogotá to Santander.
- Delight yourself with Colombian traditions. Along the way, we will make stops to get to know the culture, you will taste local food, many fruits and you can take photos.
- Visit the windows of Tisquizoque in the municipality of Florian. It is a waterfall of more than 300 meters high that breaks the stone mountain through a cave and falls in 3 scales in depth. You will be able to enjoy the view from the mouth of the waterfall.
- Delve into the unique Karstic cloud forest of the Peñón, Santander. You will be able to know its caves and endemic and unique ecosystems even underground.
- Be amazed when you get to know Guadalupe in Santander, a region of rivers and waterfalls of particular formations of slabs in complete stone. We will do short walks of 1 to 3 hours and you will be able to bathe in the slabs, here holes are formed that look like small pools, like the ones that form in the Gachas ravine.